Friday, December 7, 2007

Six months....

...such a short time, yet so much has happened in that time. By now I should have lost all that baby weight - but someone needs to tell my body that.

This week Rylee turned six months old. Time flies when you are having fun!! She is doing so much by herself now. She can sit up and play without falling over too many times, and hold her bottle when she eats. She is eating solids, and is pretty vocal about which ones she does not like. She is still so calm and happy most of the time - which has been a huge blessing. This week she has slept four nights in a row all the way through the night!! We are hoping this keep up! She is really wiggly and always has to be moving and looking at the world around her. She really hasn't stopped moving since she was in the womb - I used to get kicked and hit in four different places at the same time. The kids love her and try so hard to be big helpers - Madi loves to show her off to all her friends at school. What a blessing she has been to us.
These are some pages that I digiscrapped. Cooper was my assistant. He was trying to make her laugh for me - he did a pretty good job. I took some a few days before but it was rainy and cloudy so the lighting wasn't as good. The sun peeked out yesterday so we took some more pictures - I thought they turned out pretty good.

here are the credits for the LO:
paper - Sande Krieger (2 peas)
stitches - Andilynn (grab bag at scrapmatters)
glitter flower - Brittish Design (grab bag at scrapmatters)
label and ribbon - Ellie Lash (label in grab bag at scrapmatters)
little hearts - Fran

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Half Birthday Rylee! So, is she fitting into Madi's baby clothes? Are they the wrong season?

Brandon and Julie said...

She is so super cute. She has grown a lot and I love the pages you made. So adorable.

Stacy said...

No Marie, the seasons are opposite. I had to buy her all new clothes until we hit 2T.

Travis said...

I was just going to ask you to post some digital layouts! These are so cute, You should post some more, I need some inspiration! I can't believe she is 6 months already!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little girl. She is so cute.
Mom

Dera said...

Love the layouts. I have finally organized my pictures so maybe I can do something with them. I am thinking about digiscrapping. Who knows maybe I can learn how to do scrap booking. I can't believe how big Rylee looks and Madi and Cooper look so grown up.

Carli said...

this layout is cool stacy

Cherish said...

Kev & Stacy,
This is your good friends Kelly and Cherish that you practically haven't heard from since you moved! Actually it is just Cherish, but I am sure that is as you expected. Forgive us for being so......us! Your family is so darling! They are growing so fast and Cooper looks great in Polka-dots.
I don't know if this is the right place to give you a Newman update. If not please correct me for possible future updates. Kelly actually started me a blog and I was just trying to blog on it. My technical illiteracy stopped that! I guess I will have to have him hold my hand through that also!
We are well and super busy as usual. Bishop Newman (hee hee, still a little hard to believe) is doing great, he is such an efficient person that it really hasn't (besides Sundays)made a big impact on our family's time. He really is growing up over night (yes I am talking about Kelly). I just see so much humility and selflessness and maturity from him. I am really proud of him and how he relies on the Lord.
Caleb is his usual smart and funny self. His Spanish is amazing, he went with Kelly and I to Ecuador in October and he was talking to everyone it was awesome. He also has been memorizing the comedy of Brian Regan (check him out on you tube), he did an excerpt about pop-tarts for show and tell and the ward talent show. He is a funny guy like his old man.
Harmony is in kindergarten, she definately got the talent in the family, she can sing, draw, dance, tumble, and play soccer better than the rest of us put together!
Daniel is a pre-school drop-out...again. I worry about his future, I already tell him not to do drugs he says he won;t even though he doesn't know what I am talking about. He also had double hernia surgery at the end of Oct. it was scary but he wanted to go out on the trampoline the day after!
Eva has had a rough start. She is now 8 months old and still little. (she is 12 and a half pounds, finally!) Because of her slow growth we had to get her tested for every major illness. She had to do sweat tests, blood tests, swallowing tests. She even had a session with Kev. W.'s co-worker who is a feeding therapist. All to find out that she is just petite like her grandma Newman.
Cherish is just trying to keep up with all of this!
And just FYI Halloween just wasn't the same without you. Melanie and I had talked about doing the party until you came back, but we didn't-I think you are too hard of an act to follow. We will have to wait a few years until our friends are desperate and then they will be happy no matter what we do!~:)
WE love you guys!