Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Reindeer Boogie

On Monday night we went to Madi's school for carols night. Along with the normal Christmas carols such as "Angels we Have Heard on High," "The First Noel," etc they also sang our favorite "Aussie Jingle Bells," and others with an Aussie flavor. It was a fun night. All of the kids kindy thru year 2 got to go up and sing their "Reindeer Boogie" song. This is the song they sang at the presentation day. It is such a hoot. (Sorry about the low quality video.) We were glad that Madi was in the front of the pack so we could see her moves. She did a great job!!

Side note: During "Away in a Manger" Cooper leaned over and asked, "Mommy, how did they cut Mary opened?" "What?" Upon repeating his question I realized why he was asking me that. "Cooper, they didn't cut Mary opened." "Then how did Baby Jesus come out?" I told him that I would tell him later - during Christmas carols didn't seem like the appropriate moment. I guess having three c-sections makes your kids not realize how most women have their babies. He hasn't asked since, and I need to come up with a great answer for a four year old.

3 comments:

Jones Fam said...

CUTE!! I guess you figured out how to get the video on by yourself...I wouldn't have been able to offer any suggestions anyway.

Mari said...

Great song - great moves from Madi!
Did you figure out a good answer for Cooper yet?

Brandon and Julie said...

that was so cute, I just can't get over it. And you can hear the accents from all the kiddos that was so great. good moves Madi you ROCK!!!!