Thursday, October 9, 2008

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER! - Madi this is for you!

Madi guess who I saw today?! You would have been so excited and she was so sad that you aren't here. Brooklyn! She is cute as ever and misses you tons. I gave her all of the stuff you picked out and she put the bracelet on right away - as did her sisters. She will have to wait to see her Christmas present and birthday present though because I wrapped them. She has an amazing purple room that you would just love and don't you just love her glasses?


BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!
Today I went to see some of our old neighbors from West Jordan - Brooklyn's family. They moved shortly after we ventured off so I went to check out their new, amazing, house and catch up over lunch. Funny enough she moved into the ward of an old roommate of mine so she came along too. They decided to take me to the Cheesecake Factory - as you can imagine I was kicking and screaming the whole way, LOL! It was so much fun! Here are some pictures:

Cheescake Factory - yummo!!

Karla and her little boy Jared - my old BYU roomie!

Oaklee, me, Rylee, Brooklyn, Ireland, Azalea, and Rikke - old neighbors and great friends!

Rylee, Jared, and Azalea - these three were all born within a month of each other.

No comments: