Thursday, October 30, 2008

THANKS TO THE BEST HUBBIE AROUND!!!

It has been a week since Rylee and I arrived home in Oz. We are slowly getting back into the swing of things and luckily, this time around, the jet lag was short lived. Unfortunately, Rylee came home with a cold and the day we got home Cooper came down with a major one as well. We have gone through lots of Kleenex and had lots of crying, ornery little ones in the past week - part of life though so we are just dealing.
I should have done this post last week, but better late than never, right?! I just wanted to give Kev a big thanks! He thought of a way to get me a visit to family and friends and sacrificed to make it happen. He worked hard while I was away getting the kids to and from school, swimming lessons, and play dates. Somehow he also managed to do the laundry, clean the house, and cook. The kids were well fed and well taken care of. He got his work done as well while dealing with fights and loud kids at times.
I came home to a clean house, a lovely card, and Gerber daisies (daisies are my favorite flower - they are so happy and cheerful!). The laundry was caught up and the grocery shopping was done the night before so that we didn't have to worry about that either.

Thanks again Kev for all that you do for our family. I am so lucky to have you! I love you with all my heart and half my liver!!!

5 comments:

Suzi said...

He is an absolute treasure!

mintifresh said...

Only half your liver? Wow, that's sad..:) I have to say that is a great picture of Kevin! And I love daisies, too! That was so awesome that he worked that out for you so you can make a trip home! It was awesome to see you! 20 million points to Kevin for making such an effort to make his woman happy! Yeah, Kev!!!

Brandon and Julie said...

yahoo for Kevin, you are so super swell, thanks for letting Stace come to visit us little folk, it was great to see her, and we can't wait to see you next year.

Shelley Fairbanks said...

Kevin, Kevin, you are making the rest of our husbands look pretty bad right now. You're a great guy, and a fantastic husband I'm sure. You had great examples in your parents growing up. Thanks for spoiling Stacy. Thanks for sharing her with us in Utah. Was great to see her.

superhey said...

If only we all could be that lucky! I would have gotten the trip and the fed kids(maybe not well fed) but not the laundry, clean house, groceries, work done, and I know somwone would have missed a lesson or two! Kevin, you really are the best. Stacy is a very lucky girl!