Thursday, October 2, 2008

WE WILL MISS YOU!!! (End to a very long day!)

The long awaited day for you (Stace) has come and now as I am typing this you are flying somewhere flying over the big deep blue! One thing is for sure that we will all miss both of you while you are gone! This is the last picture we got of you both before you walk off through customs!



This is a picture of all of us after getting home! We love you and can't wait until you get back! (Can you see the birds hovering and waiting to land?)



I do have to let you know that you were in Coop's prayers tonight when he blessed the food, "Please bless mommy and Rylee and their plane so that it doesn't crash into any other airplanes. And bless them that they have fun at Utah."

We love you and even though we will be having fun remember that it won't be as fun because the two of you are not here with us.

Have fun, be careful, and remember that you now drive on the RIGHT side of the road!


We love you!

Kev, Madz, and Coop


P.S. - In return for leaving me with the dishes from making "my father's day cookies" and a pile of dishes caked with blue play dough that you and the kids had so much fun making (which, by the way, does not come out easy - Thanks Jackie!) I am posting this beautiful picture of you in the morning trying to fight off the morning sun! Classic!

7 comments:

Janae said...

Kevin you are so clever! I actually thought you were going to say that it was a picture of your unmade bed, that you have no intention of making the whole time Stace is gone. Thanks for letting her come see us!!!

Lisha said...

Oh man you guys make me want to cry......she'd better be coming back :+)

Cindy Staley said...

LOL, Kev I love it! You should have gotten a picture of her head, those are always the best shots of anyone in the morning :-) We are excited to see Stace on our end of the world, good luck with the kids for the next 3 weeks!

sirpa said...

Oh, doesn't stace look so excited on the pic, though? I hope she'll have a great time. I'm sure she will. Yes, driving on the right can be strange. It was for me...and still is. For some peculiar reason it was harder to get used to driving on the right side when we came back than driving on the left when we first got to Australia. Go figure. I actually still think that driving roundabouts counter clockwise is somehow twisted...maybe because I drove more roundabouts in Oz than ever before :-)

Brandon and Julie said...

I love it, I laughed and laughed. I love Madi's almost smile frowny face, We are so excited to see her, she should almost be here. Yahoo!!!

Carli said...

She looks really happy to be leaving there Kev!! Tell her we want some updates from her side of the world too.

Anonymous said...

I think you are all so awesome for sharing your mom and wife with us for 3 weeks. Thanks so much.
Grandma Cooper