Tuesday, October 14, 2008

GO COUGARS!!!

I love BYU football - really LOVE IT!!! So when I found out I was going to get to come to Utah on my list of things to do was go to a game. Luckily for me I have an awesome brother-in-law who also love BYU and has lots of connections when it comes to getting tickets. He worked super hard and got a bunch of tickets to the game, we were only about 40 rows up. I had a blast! They won 21-3 and it was a tough game - tougher than it should have been to be honest. I was a bit worried about the weather when I woke up in the morning and it was snowing a bit. Luckily it seemed to warm up a little and it wasn't so bad at the game. I had on a few layers but I wasn't that cold - until we left the stadium and got into the wind. It has definately been a highlight of my trip back home!!! Here are some of the pictures I got - I had so much fun taking pictures on my continuous setting (although most of them are not blog worthy, it was fun to play around with my camera).Of course when you are sitting on the west side of the stadium you get a great view of the mountains so I took a few pictures of course! It was fun to see a bit of campus and I had so many memories flood back. I really need to take my kids there to see my old stomping grounds. After the game we headed over to the Brick Oven (best pizza and homemade rootbeer ever) and had some dinner. Cosmo stopped by and my neice and nephew and I got a picture with him as well! Good times and great memories!

5 comments:

Lisha said...

I'm a little jealous, snow, home made root beer and pizza, just the things I like, can you bring any of them home????

Cindy Staley said...

So glad you had a good time at the game. Greg & Isaac were glad it wasn't as cold as predicted either, and that there wasn't any snow durring the game! Had fun on Friday, Rylee is so darn cute! Talk with you soon!

sirpa said...

Snow? Wow, and only a few days you posted a picture of Rylee in something that we would call a summer dress. And your grass was green. And we haven't seen any snow yet but don't have green grass anymore. And are freezing! How cold is it in Utah now?

Kevin said...

Go Utes! All I can say is that it is going to be a great game when BYU and Utah meet up! But we all know who is going to win (think red)!

Good to know that in spite of seeing all your family and friends that the 'Highlight' of your trip was the football game! Ha ha ha...

Unknown said...

I'm with Kevin...GO UTES!!! I'm glad you had fun though.