Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SNOW & A LITTLE BLESSING!

We woke up Sunday morning to the first snow fall of the season. Of course this is one thing that I do not miss at all about living in Australia, but it is beautiful when it has freshly fallen to the ground and is all white and pure. Rylee of course has never seen snow and although she wouldn't touch it she did seem to think it was pretty cool. It was fall snow though, so was all melted by the time we got out of church. On Sunday we also got to see baby Claire get blessed. I was so glad when my little sister told me that they were going to do the baby blessing while I and my other sister were in town. It was such a lovely day and they are such an awesome little family. I love my little sister so much and she has married a wonderful man. They have been so blessed and so has their daughter in her short life. I marvel at their strength and their testimonies of this Gospel. That little baby is in good hands!!

No comments: