Sunday, October 12, 2008

More Cooper funnies!

Here are another two things that Coop has done to make me and Madz laugh this weekend.

First I will show you a picture and see if you can see anything out of the ordinary. I will post another picture at the end of this post so don't scroll down until you think you see it.



Second, it was a conversation that we had tonight during scriptures.

Kevin: (Reading the story of Job)
Cooper: What's all over his body?
K: Those are sores that made his body hurt.
C: Ouch! [Pause while he thinks] Is this story true?
K & M: Yes.
C: Are all scripture stories true?
K: Yes.
C: Even the Old Testament? [I have no idea where this came from.]
K: Yes.
C: [Excited and with big eyes] What about the story of Noah and the ark?
K: Yes, it's true too.
C: That is so cool! That is my favorite story. I am so glad that it is true!

The written version doesn't seem as funny but it really made me laugh. I just wish I could capture the facial expressions when he has these conversations.


Now back to the first one. Madz came running out of her room one day laughing and saying, "Dad, come and see what Cooper did! He is so funny!"








Keep scrolling.....











Almost there.....

























Yes, those are socks on the fan! He make me laugh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a nice blog.
And very funny.
Beautiful pictures.

Please visit:

http://smart-family.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Good job.